domingo, 7 de setembro de 2014

Israel Rolls Out Exoskeleton Allowing Paraplegics to Walk Again



Publicado em 14/08/2014
A revolutionary Israeli technology that allows individuals with Spinal Cord Injury, such as paraplegia, to stand & walk has received clearance for personal use in the U.S. by the FDA. This will change peoples lives.

The company is called Rewalk - Walk Again

Our coverage when it was approved for clinical use and a rundown of other incredible Israeli technologies:http://jstandard.com/content/item/fro...
I get sick of every time some one post something positive that has to do with Jews and Israel no matter what it is. Cockroaches scurry out from under there rocks and start there nay saying. All you haters are miserable, miserable people. Your hate filled words towards Jews will now fall on def ears. I no longer wish to hear what you have to say. I did my research dug long on both side. What I found are a lot of miss guided people jumping on a ill informed hate band wagon. I the end you all will answer for your ignorance. My heart goes out for you but that is all. You spew your hate and a eternity of missory you will receive as your reward. On a brighter note I think it's awesome they have something that can give these paraplegics a chance to walk agin. Truly amazing. =

Can anyone tell me of anything the Muslims have done for mankind ???

Yeah, Alexander Dore, because what you say is gospel. We suppose you know everything and you are a genius. H. A. M. A. S. HIDING AMONG MOSQUES AND SCHOOLS.

Thank you God for this technology.

As always, follow the money trail.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário